If you’re a student in countries with low or middle incomes do not fret about the cost of your education. There is a scholarship available. The University of Huddersfield is offering the International Development Scholarship for the session 2020-21.
The award is available to applicants from abroad who want to pursue a Ph.D. degree at the university. It aims to offer a fee waiver for international students.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great opportunity for international students who want to obtain money for a study to study in the UK.
The school was established in 1825. School of Human and Health Sciences is part of the University of Huddersfield located in the United Kingdom. The School is committed to a research program that is making a huge difference in the lives of individuals.
Why should you study at Huddersfield University? When studying at this school students can learn from professors who are internationally and nationally acknowledged in their fields. The university offers opportunities for students to learn new skills and prepare for a successful career.
- University: University of Huddersfield
- Department: School of Human and Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards Full international fee exempt
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International Students
- The award may be awarded in the UK
- countries that are eligible Countries that are eligible: Middle and Low-income countries.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects Doctoral degree in health, radicalization, terrorism cities, migration Children and gender.
- Acceptable requirements: To be considered for eligibility, applicants must be successful in an academic discipline that is equivalent to first-class honors at the undergraduate level or an award in the master’s stage.
How to Apply
- What you need to do: Before applying for this essential bursary, students must enroll in a Ph.D. degree program at the University of Huddersfield. Once you have received your affirmation of the course, you are eligible to be considered for a prize.
- Supplementary documents to be eligible, candidates must provide a 200-word synopsis of their research proposal along with transcripts and certifications of all relevant academic or any professional certifications, including English Language qualifications.
- admission requirements: Interested applicants must look over the admission prerequisites before making an application to the school.
- Language Requirements: International applicants who are not native users of the English Language should have at the minimum an overall educational IELTS exam score of 7.0 without a score lower than 6.5 or an equivalent score.
The University of Huddersfield will provide the bursary of PS15.285 per year and a complete worldwide fee reduction.