The Swinburne University of Technology is excited to announce the ELICOS Scholarship to outstanding students. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This study program is available to international students, with the exception of the countries of Australia and New Zealand who want to pursue an ELICOS for 10 weeks English Degree program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fantastic opportunity for international students to secure an education fund in Australia.
It is the Swinburne University of Technology can be just called Swinburne. It was founded in 1908 under the name of an Eastern Suburbs Technical College and is now the Australian public university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What are the benefits of studying at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne is a host of cultural activities and workshops or other events to help students develop their personality and communication abilities. Aspirants can receive guidance from award-winning instructors and instructors who assist students in achieving their goals for the future.
- University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Up to A$4400
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award may be given in Australia
- Countries eligible for HTML0 All nations (except Australia or New Zealand)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in the English language
- Acceptable criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- You must be a citizen of any nation, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand. Residents who are permanent residents in Australia are not qualified.
- Start your training in 2020 or 2021.
- Still haven’t met the English language required by this program.
- This might be the case when you apply for
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Pathway program (e.g. UniLink) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
How to Apply
- Application Process: To begin your application award, you first need to enroll in the undergraduate or master’s programs at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- Additional Documents to Support Admission: A copy of the degree transcript, a curriculum vitae, and an original passport are required at the time of admission.
- Entry Requirements for Admission: Applicants who meet the minimum requirements for entry required for the particular course could be chosen to attend a class at Swinburne
- Language Requirements: Make sure that you satisfy requirements for the minimum English requirement for language for the program you want to pursue.
The Swinburne University of Technology will offer a fixed amount equivalent to 10 weeks of ELICOS, which will amount to $4400.