Huazhong Agricultural University has set the foundation of a student scholarship program that is open to students all over the globe. The program is open for the academic period 2021-2022.
The scheme will offer financial assistance for high-quality international students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral course at Huazhong Agricultural University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An excellent offer for international students who are studying in China.
Huazhong Agricultural University is a highly regarded higher education institution that places emphasis on the rational disciplinary development of sciences, agriculture arts, engineering and sciences, law, economics, and management. It was founded in 1898 and was originally known as Central China Agricultural University.
Why should you study at Huazhong Agricultural University? Huazhong Agricultural University in short HZAU offers 50 undergraduate classes as well as 87 master’s degree courses as well as 54 research courses and ten postdoctoral research stations. Students are encouraged to learn while advancing themselves academically and in their personal.
Application Deadline: June 30.
- University or Organization: Huazhong Agricultural University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Awards: 2,100 RMB/month to 2, 500 RMB/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award is used in China
- Acceptable Countries All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects Master and Ph.D. program
- Conditions for Eligibility To be considered eligible, the applicant must meet the criteria listed below:
- Candidates must not be Chinese citizens with good physical health.
- Students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree need to have a bachelor’s degree and not be over 40 years old.
- Candidates for doctoral studies require a master’s degree and not be over the age of 45.
How to Apply
- Application Procedure: If you are enrolled in any relevant program, you are eligible to apply for this award. The application can be submitted to this program via this website for applying to the university.
- Additional Documents to Support: Attach the highest degree or diploma certificate or an official document of expected graduation students still at the campus, transcripts of official status with two recommendation letters from associate professors or professors in the discipline and duplication of passport, the physical examination record and acceptance letters from a professor from HZAU.
- Admission requirements The requirements for admission vary between courses. Go through this page for more detailed details on this.
- Language Requirements: Applicants can submit a score report for an approved English Proficiency Test like the TOEFL (IBT 80) or IELTS 6.0 or higher, or any other official English test that is recognized by HZAU. Failure to show English proficiency can negatively affect the likelihood of being accepted.
- Waiver of tuition
- Accommodation: University dormitories are free.
- HZAU will require students to be on campus for the duration of their studies. HZAU will give students with a room for each Doctoral student with one room while offering a shared room with two master’s students.
- Master’s students: 2,100 RMB/month;
- Doctoral students The average monthly salary is 2,500 RMB.