Are you a student searching for scholarships or funds to help pay your education costs? Are you an undergraduate student or postgraduate student who is interested in studying abroad? The British Chevening Scholarship 2023/2024 can be applied for at different course levels. It is offered by various colleges and universities.
Both local and international students can apply for the British Chevening Scholarships and Grants. Students who are interested in studying should get started now to find the right courses.
The British Chevening Scholarship is now open for applications. Take your time to read this post. It contains all the information you need about the British Chevening Scholarship.
The UK government’s global scholarship program, Chevening Scholarships, is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and other partner organizations. This program awards outstanding scholars from all over the world with leadership potential to pursue a master’s degree at any UK university.
Host Institution (s):
Any UK university
Level/Field of Study:
A full-time, taught Masters’s Degree Program in any subject for one year. To find master’s degree programs at UK universities, use the course search.
Globally, around 1,500 scholarships will be available.
These scholarships are available to citizens of eligible countries for Chevening. For a complete list, visit the official website.
A Chevening Scholarship covers university tuition fees, a monthly allowance for living, travel costs to the UK, an allowance for arrival, homeward departure, visa application cost, and travel grants to Chevening events in the UK.
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship:
* You must be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country or territory.
* You must return to your country of citizenship within a minimum of 2 years of the end of your scholarship.
* You have completed all requirements of your undergraduate degree to be eligible for entry into a UK postgraduate program by the deadline you submit your application. This is usually equivalent to an upper-second-class honors degree of 2:2 in the UK, but it may differ depending on what your university chooses.
* At least two years of experience (equivalent to 2800 hours) in work.
* You can apply to three UK university courses, and receive an unconditional offer by one of these options before 13 July 2023.
Instructions for application:
Chevening Awards applications can only be submitted online through the Chevening online system. This is accessible via the ‘apply button on the country’s page. 1 November 2022 by 12:00 GMT (midday) is the deadline for applications.
For more information about how to apply, it is important that you visit the page for your country on the official website.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/