The University of Technology Sydney is currently offering a UTS Pathway Scholarships scheme for highly talented and inspiring students. This scholarship is available to students who are enrolled in an undergraduate program at UTS.
The program’s funding is used to assist students who have academic excellence by offering students a 25% tuition reduction so that they can make that next stage in their careers.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity to receive financial assistance in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney in short UTS is a well-known institution that is focused on teaching and research. In Australia UTS, the institution is leading the way in the development of new methods of research and teaching. It has contributed to the improvement of the education system of the nation.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS is always committed to offering students innovative learning and facilities that are unbeatable. It has earned a spot in the top ten of the most prestigious young universities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards 25 percent of tuition costs
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award may be used in Australia
- Countries that are eligible All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program.
- Conditions for Eligibility To be considered eligible, the applicant must meet the criteria listed below:
- Students must continue to be an international student
- You must be able to complete the UTS Insearch Diploma undertaken at IEN Institute, South Korea with a minimum GPA that is 6.0 instead of 7.0 and no-fail
- You must meet the admission conditions for the selected UTS undergraduate course.
- They must be studying full-time, on-campus and in a UTS undergraduate degree program that directly connects to your UTS Insearch Diploma course, at the time of the next intake available following the completion of the diploma. Diploma
How to Apply
- Application Process: To be enlisted for this scholarship, you must be admitted into one of the undergraduate courses. After that, you may apply online using a request form.
- Additional Documents to Support: Submit your video detailing what you expect to achieve through studying at UTS as well as a letter of recommendation by one of your lecturers from your diploma study.
- admission requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Find out more by clicking here.
- Language Requirements: To satisfy the UTS English language requirements, you can take the following tests: TOEFL PTE Academic, IELTS, C1 Advanced, which was formerly known as CAE, and others.
The benefits: The Scholarship will award an award in the number of tuition fees in the amount of 25% for an undergraduate program.