Do you want to earn a master’s degree at Oxford University? It’s the moment to make your dream into reality. Oxford University is now giving students with high-potential of applying for prestigious Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarships.
The benefits included in the program are complete MBA tuition fees as well as a stipend for living expenses and one return air ticket. Students who come from certain African countries and who are taking an entire MBA program at a university are qualified.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great deal for African Students to receive educational money within the UK.
Oxford University is the UK’s most prestigious university, offering an unforgettable and distinctive college experience for students from around the world. The university was founded in 1096, which makes it the oldest university in the English world.
Why should you choose to study at Oxford University? This institution is currently becoming the top option for international students. Every year thousands of students flock to receive the top-quality education the university can provide. The university has made important contributions to society with its outstanding education.
Deadline for Application: Candidates must submit their program application before October 15th, 2022.
- University or Organization: Oxford University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full MBA tuition as well as the cost of living and one return ticket
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award is given by anyone in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. of Congo, South Africa, and Tunisia.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects Full-time MBA course
- Qualification Criteria To secure your place in this wonderful program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Are residents of those countries listed above?
- You must have an offer to take part in a full-time MBA program at the university.
How to Apply
- Application Process: Applicants do not require other actions. Once they are accepted to an appropriate course and then you are able to apply for the scholarship program.
- Supplementary DocumentsProvide the prequalification certificate, copies of transcripts from academic institutions and awards, certifications of English proficiency, and a declaration or copy of passport.
- Entry Requirements for Admission: To gain direct admission to this program, candidates must hold a valid undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants can prove their proficiency in English by reaching the following level of certification: IELTS, TOEFL Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, English Language GCSE, English Language O-level, International Baccalaureate Standard Level, and European Baccalaureate.
The winners will each receive the full MBA tuition fees and an allowance for living expenses as well as one return ticket.