Students in need of financial aid to pursue higher studies in sociology shouldn’t be hesitant of applying for this Sociology Scholarship. This program is run through Surrey University. The University of Surrey.
The scholarship will be limited to PS3,000 and will be awarded on a merit-based basis to students who self-fund their postgraduate sociology courses taught by this university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The University of Surrey is a large community of innovative and passionate individuals. It is a research-driven higher education institution that has been educating students since 1966. It is located in a stunning and unique place in Guildford, England.
Why at the University of Surrey? With well-trained lecturers, dedicated faculty, and state-of-the-art infrastructure, the university is providing transformative research and education. The university’s teaching methods based on practice have empowered the younger generation to attain personal and academic success.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Class Level Postgraduate-level teaching
- Award: PS3,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality EU/UK student
- The award is awarded within the UK
- Eligible Countries: Uk and EU
- Eligible Courses or Subjects This award is for the following subjects:
- Social Research Methods MSc
- Criminology MSc
- Criminology (Cybercrime and Cybersecurity) MSc
- Criminology (Corporate Crime and Corporate Responsibility) MSc
- Qualification Criteria To be considered eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the requirements listed below:
- It is required to be a self-funded UK/EU student who has an IELTS score of 7.0 overall and 6.0 in each section.
- You must have registered to take an appropriate course before June 26th, 2020.
How to Apply
- Application Process: Applicants will be evaluated for this scholarship instantly upon completing the relevant course mentioned above. There is no requirement to apply separately.
- Supplementary documents-qualification degrees, academic transcripts, copy of the transcript, awards an official statement, and an original passport.
- Entry Requirements for Admission: To be selected to take a postgraduate-level course at a university, you must earn at minimum an undergraduate diploma. You must have earned 55 percent or 60% during the last 2 years of undergraduate studies in accordance with the institution that you graduated from.
- Language Requirements: Having an IELTS score of 7.0 in total with 6.0 for each component is the minimum standard of English proficiency that is acceptable for a postgraduate program.
The most deserving candidates are eligible to win the PS3,000 award. This amount will allow students will be able to cover the costs of their education.