Do you have a child in search of a Fellowship or other funds to help continue your education? Are you a postgraduate or undergraduate student seeking an opportunity to travel abroad for study? If so, the Facebook Fellowship 2023/2024 is available at various levels of study, and the award is provided by various colleges and universities.
Facebook Fellowship and grants are available. Facebook Fellowship and grants are open to both international and local students. Therefore, interested students should begin now to search for programs that are suitable for them.
The applications for Facebook Fellowship 2023/2024 are now open. Please take your time and look over this article in which we have everything you need to learn about this program. Facebook Fellowship.
The scholarship is available for research projects in doctoral degree programs. The scholarship is for two years of studies and costs, a yearly allowance, as well as conference travel assistance.
The fellowships are awarded in the fields of computer science, computer engineering, or in a related field. The recipients of the fellowship will be granted two years of studies and fees, a monthly expense allowance, and conference travel assistance.
Applications will be evaluated by the strength of the applicant’s research statement, their publication record, and an official letter. This Facebook Fellowship Program is intended to support and encourage future doctoral students to pursue research that is innovative and relevant to disciplines that relate to engineering and computer science.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Facebook
- Learn in: An accredited university in any country
- Opportunity Priorities: See the list below
- Program Time: Two years.
- The deadline is Sept. 20 20, 2022 (The application will be open from August 03, 2022.)
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
Facebook Fellowship Program provides the participants with the following advantages:
- A grant of $42,000 (one-time payment for the academic year)
- Fees and tuition will be payable for the academic term (up to two years or four semesters)
- Up to $5,000 for conference travel assistance
- Visit Facebook headquarters to attend an annual Fellowship Summit
- The tuition amount will be directly paid to the school. The Stipend will be paid directly to the student unless otherwise noted. Stipends are tax-deductible based on local laws.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
To be considered for the Facebook Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Inadmissible Countries: All world countries
- The student’s work has to be a part of any of the relevant disciplines (see the research areas listed above)
- All-time Ph.D. Students who are engaged in ongoing research, and who are enrolled at an accredited university within any country.
- The student must enroll in each academic year(s) to be eligible for the Fellowship is awarded.
- Second or first-year Ph.D. Ph.D. students that meet the requirements of a minority group that is under-represented in the field of technology can be assessed to be considered for the Emerging Scholar Award.
- The evaluation of applications will be according to the quality of the applicant’s academic proposal publications, research record, and recommendation letters.
- Review carefully the Affirmations and terms of The Facebook Fellowship program.
How to Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program?
Follow these steps to take advantage of the Facebook Fellowship program:
Check out the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) Fellowship 2023
(1) Keep up-to-date on the application page by clicking HERE
(2) All applicants must log in to the application form on their Facebook account to submit an application.
(3) Applications Must Include
- CV or Resume, along with contact information, including phone number and email address, as well as any coursework included.
- One page of research summaries that clearly define the areas of interest, the importance to the field, and relevance on Facebook of the proposed research during the grant (a reference to the areas of research)
- Two letters of recommendation should be included with the application. You must provide email addresses for references and the other reference should come from an academic advisor.
(4) When you submit the application, you’ll be asked to enter the email addresses of your reference. The references will be sent an email that contains a link to upload their reference letter. Be sure to verify that the details you provide on your referees are correct.
(5) The application will let you save or submit it once you have entered the required information. You can modify or revise your application prior to the deadline date.