Make it happen by pursuing your dreams of attending York University with the help of the Dean’s International Scholarships program. The program is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program is currently available at York University’s Schulich School of Business for International students who are enrolled full-time in their MBA or IMBA program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for international students to study in Canada.
With more than 7,000 faculties and 55,700 students and staff from all over the world, York University holds the distinction of being the third largest school in Canada. York University is a vibrant and research-driven university that has been providing inspiring teaching and groundbreaking research since 1959.
What is the reason to attend York University? The university has always committed to giving students the vital tools they require to have an impact on the world. Apart from top-quality educational programs students are also provided with extracurricular activities both in the colleges and schools.
Deadline for Application: Candidates must submit their program application prior to November 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $6000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award is used by Canada
- Country Eligible All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA or IMBA
- Qualification Criteria In order to receive consideration for this chance you must meet all of the criteria:
- Should be from any part of the world.
- You must be a full-time incoming International Schulich MBA/IMBA student.
How to Apply
- What you need to do: Separate application is not necessary. After your application has been accepted for a relevant course then you will be automatically eligible for the award.
- Additional Documents to Support: Attach the prequalification certificate, transcripts of your academic studies, copies of the awards, a letter, or a copy of your passport.
- Application Requirements For admission applicants must hold attain an undergraduate diploma from a recognized postsecondary institution that has a minimum of a B average during the last two years (or the equivalent) of study.
- Language Requirements: All non-native English speakers are required to prove their ability to speak English by achieving the following:
- 0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension) TOEFL.
- 100 IBT (minimum 23 in the dimensions) Schulich’s TOEFL code B710 and department code 02.
- Candidates who speak English as a second language are given the option of enrolling in the Specialized MBA/MBA Preparation Program prior to starting their studies.
The value of the prize is $6000 which will go towards the cost of education for students.