In order to help develop the future generation of business leaders, Aston University is now offering the Global Leadership Scholarship to bright students across the globe.
The scheme is now open to students who are enrolled in the MSc Disaster & Disaster Management and MSc Global Operations & Service Management course on September 30, 2020, at the University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The perfect opportunity to receive financial aid within the UK.
Aston University is the primary research and education center located in the UK. It is home to five schools, where around 11,000 learners representing over 120 countries are studying. It is considered to be one of the largest and oldest in the UK.
Why at Aston University? The school has delivered an inspiring education. The campus of the university is vibrant, friendly, and secure. It provides students with an undergraduate apprenticeship, postgraduate foundation, and executive programs across disciplines.
Application Deadline: May 23, 2020
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: PS5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award is awarded within the UK
- Acceptable Countries All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects or Courses This program is offered in the following subjects:
- MSc Crisis & Disaster Management
- MSc Global Operations & Service Management
- Conditions for Eligibility To be considered eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the criteria listed below:
- Students must be students from abroad.
- Conditions for acceptance to offer must be met. MSc Crisis & Disaster Management or MSc Global Operations & Service Management starts on September 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- What you need to do: To get this scholarship all you have to do is to apply to one of the courses listed above. If you’re selected for the suitable course that you have applied for, you’ll be eligible to be eligible for the scholarship immediately.
- Additional Documents to Support: Attach a Pre-qualification diploma, transcripts of your academic studies, copies of the awards, a letter, and a passport copy.
- Entry Requirements for Admission: To take admission in a relevant course you must possess an excellent UK honors qualification (minimum two-thirds lower) or an equivalent foreign degree that is recognized by Aston University.
- Language Requirements: All candidates can satisfy all requirements for a language by obtaining an IELTS The minimum score for the overall test is 6.5 TOEFL A minimum score for the overall test of 93. PEARSON A minimum overall score of 63.
The scholarship will award the amount of PS5,000 which will be automatically awarded to all candidates who are eligible as a fee reduction.