The Faculty of Science is granting the undergraduate scholarship program to students of high ambition and quality at the University of Strathclyde.
The educational award is open to exceptional candidates who plan for an undergrad degree at the Faculty of Science for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a fantastic opportunity for students from abroad to attend an undergraduate degree in the UK
It was established in 1796. The University of Strathclyde is a top international university. It has four faculties that are grouped by subject and academic areas.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? Students have the best chances of success in completing their degree through the university. They will have a variety of choices to choose from free online courses, and also meet students from all over the globe.
Deadline for Applications Deadline for Applications: Applications for this award will be accepted until July 31, 2022.
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: PS3,000-PS5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award may be awarded by the UK
- countries that are eligible All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects Achieved: Undergraduate degree in Chemistry Computer and information sciences Mathematics and Statistics Biomedical sciences and pharmacy Physics, Forensic science Biochemistry, Biology, and Biomedical science Immunology, Microbiology Pharmacology and Pharmacology
- Acceptable criteria: To be considered eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the criteria listed below:
- If you are a new, non-EU (non-EU) fee-paying undergraduate student who has an admission offer for year one or year two for an undergraduate degree that is full-time in the Faculty of Science for the 2022/23 academic year.
- They have achieved outstanding grades so far in their studies.
- You must be self-funded. Students who are awarded full scholarships, such as from the embassy of a country or government office are not considered eligible.
How to Apply
- Application Process: For obtaining this education award, applicants must submit an application for admission to one of the undergraduate degrees at a university. After enrolment, eligible students automatically get the award. Students do not have to submit an application to be eligible.
- Additional Documents to Support: You might be required to provide certified copies of your qualifications and a copy of your results, a copy of your Passport, an original copy of the letter of your sponsor or award, and copies of other documents.
- Admission requirements for being admitted to the university, students will have to satisfy all educational admission prerequisites of this program.
- Language Requirements: If English is not the first language spoken by the applicant and they are not fluent in English, then they must present a valid English language test certificate, for instance IELTS.
The University of Strathclyde provides scholarships between PS3,000 and PS5,000 to international students.