If you plan to enroll in an undergraduate program in the UK and you are interested in pursuing a degree, you may submit an application for UKEAS Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships provided at the University of Birmingham. The scholarship is available to students in the academic year 2021-2022.
The program supports Nigerian students to begin an undergrad program in the area of law and arts Engineering and physical sciences as well as life and environmental sciences and Social sciences.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fantastic opportunity for Nigerian students to go to Britain. The United Kingdom.
The university was founded in 1898. The University of Birmingham is a recognized public research university in the United Kingdom. It provides more than 250 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, 600 research opportunities, 140 research, and the possibility of 450 PhDs.
Why should you study at Birmingham’s University of Birmingham? The students at Birmingham are offered a variety of opportunities for their profession. The university provides skills for professionals that allow students to able to attend classes and be able to comprehend the lectures.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: PS2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
- The award may be given in the
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects Undergraduate courses that are in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences along with Social Sciences.
- Acceptable Criteria In order to be considered eligible, applicants must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Received an offer, and chose Birmingham UK University of Birmingham as their final selection for a full-time, undergraduate program that will begin in September 2021. The student should be in into the freshman year in an undergraduate program that is located in Birmingham UK. Birmingham UK campus.
- Be able to meet the academic requirements of the program. Meet the academic requirements of the.
- The University will classify you as an international fee payer to pay tuition fees and can pay for the remaining tuition fees that are not included in the scholarships.
- Be able to pay for the entire expenses of living at Birmingham University of Birmingham, plus the cost of visas and travel expenses that are related to going to the UK.
How to Apply
- What you need to do: To be considered as a candidate for the scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the undergraduate course at the University of Birmingham. After accepting an acceptance from the university and submitting an application, the selection process for the award is determined by academic merit.
- Additional Documents to Support Applications: Candidates must provide an academic certificate, CV as well as transcripts along with their application.
- Admission requirements applying for admission, applicants must verify the admission prerequisites for the course.
- Language Requirements: Candidates from outside the country of their origin will typically require a specific English requirement for language in order to attend a university.
The grant program provides tuition costs of PS2,500 for the first year for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Birmingham. University of Birmingham UK campus beginning in September 2021.