Receive financial assistance to begin your journey to study in Canada. This year, the University of Ottawa is given the chance to submit an application for the Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit International Scholarship for the period 2021-2022.
The program helps international students who wish to begin their undergraduate coursework within the Faculty of Engineering.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Chance for international students to make the most of their time studying in Canada.
It was established in 1848. The University of Ottawa is the largest university of research that is bilingual in Canada and offers a broad variety of academic programs. It provides top-quality education, learning, and research spaces that better meet the demands of academics, students, and researchers.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Ottawa? It is because the University of Ottawa offers an education that will take students to the following step by allowing them to participate in paid job-related, professional opportunities specifically tailored to your field. This is where you will find a chance to grow, achieve and rewards that will ultimately assist you in reaching your potential.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 & $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 35
- Nationality: International
- The award is given in Canada
- Acceptable Countries All nationalities.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects Undergraduate program in the discipline of Engineering.
- Acceptable Criteria To be eligible, applicants must be able to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a prior year’s degree.
- Aim for a minimum admissions average of 90-94.9 percent, and the maximum is 95-100 percent.
How to Apply
- What you need to do: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must apply for admission into the undergraduate degree program at the University of Ottawa. Once enrolled the application is to be made via the Internet.
- Supplemental Documents Candidate must provide an academic certificate, CV as well as transcripts along with their application.
- Admission requirements applying for admission, applicants must verify the admission conditions for the course.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the country they are from will usually require a specific English requirement language to be allowed to attend classes in the universities.
The Faculty of Engineering awards 35 of these scholarships to students who have an admissions average of 95-100 percent ($5,000) or 90-94.9 percent ($4,000).