It’s the perfect time to take control of your future and direct the correct in the right direction. You can do this by applying for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in the UAE. If you want to advance your education further than they are currently and you don’t have the money an amazing opportunity has been presented. The opportunity is available for anyone looking to pursue their studies.
The application for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023/2024 is now open. This post will provide you with all the information you should learn about this Canadian University Dubai scholarship in all in detail. Make sure you read this blog post until the very end to gather all the important details I’ll include in it.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship and Grants Canadian University Dubai Scholarship and grants are open to both international and local students. Therefore, interested students should begin today and look for programs that are suitable for them.
The scholarship is only available to undergraduates and masters. The Scholarship will cover up to 50% tuition fee exempted.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarship opportunities:
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 in order to offer outstanding academic programs that are built on Canadian educational and curriculum principles and provide students with the opportunity to pursue higher education, research, and job options in Canada.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Studied in UAE
- Opportunities Focus Areas Visit this link to see all of the programs available.
- Program Duration: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline for HTML0:The late deadline to apply for a scholarship for fall is the 7th of July 7. The deadline for applications to the scholarship program in the spring semester will be the 20th of December day.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships can provide students with a tuition reduction of up 50%..
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
To be eligible for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, the applicant must meet all the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Countries that are eligible: All world countries.
- The scholarship is open to all students regardless of country of origin who meet the requirements for admission.
- In order to be considered for the Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of courses that applicants are required to take will be determined on a case-by-case basis but, when it is possible it is recommended that students take at least 4 academic classes is suggested.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships can be used just for one period of time.
- Students are able to reapply every term to keep their scholarships.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are not eligible to apply to summer semesters.
- For applicants from high schools to be considered eligible they must achieve at least 75 percent.
- Returning students must attain a minimum 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply for or reapply for Financial Hardship Scholarship. Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants must commit at least 15 hours of community work as part of the commitment they make to the university.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
Follow the below instructions for submitting an application to the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- If you’re an undergraduate, you’ll have to first check the admission conditions here.
- Apply for Canadian University from Here.
- Fill out your Scholarship request form Below.
- You’ll have to provide it along with all the supporting documents:
- The completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Statements from banks
- A salary certificate and employee certificate for each family member who is employed
- Photocopy of visa and passport for all family members who work (or each parent)
- The certificates of tuition for education for each sibling
- Notification: All documents is kept private. Applications with insufficient documentation are not evaluated by the committee for scholarship consideration when making the award. Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Send your application for a scholarship (or go to the section on scholarships within Student Affairs), along with all other supporting documents and supporting documents to the email address [email protected[email protected]