The University College Cork is providing an excellent opportunity via the FDC Group Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022. The scholarships are awarded by the FDC Group to EU students.
The award is given to outstanding students to complete MSc with a focus on Co-operatives, Agri-Food, and Sustainable Development, and the MSc in Management and Marketing degree programs.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great deal for EU students to take master’s programs in Ireland.
It was established in 1845. University College Cork is an international research-oriented, competitive university located in Ireland and is among the top two percent of universities around the world. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines.
Why at the University College Cork? The school provides applicants with the skills and expertise to prepare for their future careers and make the move from student to professional. If you are a student at University College Cork, you can expect top-quality instruction; having a degree that is top-quality, there are more chances to land top-quality jobs.
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: EUR12,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: EU Students
- The award may be given in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Co-operatives, Agri-Food, and Sustainable Development and/or the MSc in Management and Marketing.
- Acceptable Criteria To be eligible, applicants must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- It is required to achieve a minimum 2nd Class Honours Grade 1 in a recognized primary level or equivalent.
- Have applied for one of two programs that are eligible through the Postgraduate Applications System (PAC) and received an offer and accepted a position on either of the programs to be eligible in order to be eligible to be considered for the Scholarship.
How to Apply
- What you need to do: To be considered for the scholarship, you be able to select your MSc degree in University College Cork. University College Cork. After you have selected your program, you can submit your application online at the Postgraduate Application Center (PAC). Once you have completed the application, you will need to complete the application form for the scholarship Application Form directly to the Programme Directors.
- Documents to Support the Application: Applications for the award must include the name, contact information, and academic qualifications at the institutions where they graduated and a brief essay (max 500 words in each query) and should include at least two referees – one expert and another professional.
- Admission requirements for admittance, applicants must satisfy the admission prerequisites for the course.
- The requirement for language is: If your education was not conducted in the English language You will be required to show evidence of an acceptable degree in English proficiency. For more details, visit the English requirements for language page.
Each student will receive EUR12,500 in master’s degree programs offered by University College Cork. University College Cork in Ireland.