opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the South African Police Service (SAPS) internship program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The South African Police Service (SAPS) internship program is designed to help graduates.
Details of South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship 2022
Traineeship Application Closing Date: 11 March 2022
Traineeship Location: All Provinces, South Africa
Stipend: R4500 per month
- Be a South African Citizen;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Certificate (Vocational) and be in possession of a Bachelor of Science Degree or other any other fields of study (minimum 3 year National Diploma/Degree) recorded on the National Learners’ Record Database on NQF level 6 or higher;
- Be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English;
- Between eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age;
- Have no previous criminal convictions or pending criminal cases and shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and background enquiries to be made, and found to be suitable for appointment;
- Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible and/or irreconcilable with the objectives of the Service;
- Be prepared to take the oath of office;
- Complete and pass a medical examination;
- Complete and pass a physical fitness assessment;
- Undergo a psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police official;
- Be prepared to undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner; and
- Be prepared to serve and be trained anywhere in the Republic of South Africa
- Prevent, combat and investigate crime;
- Maintain Public Order;
- Protect and secure the inhabitants of the Republic and their property;
- Uphold and enforce the law.
How to apply
- Interested applicants should submit their applications on the official application form, which can be obtained free of charge from any Police Station / SAPS Recruitment offices or downloaded from the SAPS Website (https://www.saps.gov.za). The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to, failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be attached together with the application form.
- Copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate / National Senior
- Certificate / National Certificate(Vocational) and all educational qualifications (Degree / National Diploma) obtained and academic record must be attached, service certificates of previous employers (where applicable), motor vehicle driver’s license (optional). THE COPIES NEED NOT TO BE CERTIFIED.
- Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995.
Applications must be hand-delivered timeously at the address indicated below. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
For more information visit SAPS Official Website at: https://www.saps.gov.za/careers/careers.php