Many students wish to pursue their studies in Ireland but cannot do it because of financial hurdles. To help with the cost of studying, DCU Business School is offering IAA Geoffrey O’Byrne Memorial Scholarship for the session 2021-2022.
The award for educational excellence can be used to assist EU and non-EU students to complete a one-year full-time master’s degree program for Management studies in the Department of Management at DCU within Ireland.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great opportunity for students from abroad to receive funds for their studies in Ireland.
It was established in 1975. Dublin City University is a university located in Dublin’s Northside in Dublin, Ireland, and ranked as one of the top 300 universities around the world. It has a broad range of graduate, undergraduate, and research degrees for students.
What are the benefits of studying at Dublin City University? While studying at DCU, students will take benefit from their high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized academic programs. It places a focus on global business and offers aviation-related courses.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University: Dublin City University
- Department: DCU Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: EUR5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nation of origin: EU and non-EU students
- The award is given to be used in Ireland
- Country Eligible All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses Master’s degree with a focus on Management (Aviation Leadership)
- Acceptable criteria: To be considered for eligibility, applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
- They must possess attained an undergraduate diploma from an accredited university.
- Candidates must fund their studies personally. Candidates whose employer is funding their studies or who receive funding from government-sponsored schemes cannot be qualified.
- The recipients are not eligible to have other scholarships. The recipients of SUSI grants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Application Procedure: For grasping the chance, firstly, applicants must enroll in a postgraduate program at Dublin City University. Dublin City University. After enrolment applicants must complete the course and send it by mail at DCU Business School at bu [email protected email address is [email protected]
- Additional Documents to Support: Students must provide a CV/resume, a letter of acceptance (maximum 500 words)
- Entry Requirements for Admission: For applying for admission to the school, candidates must satisfy the requirements for admission to the school.
- Language RequirementInternational applicants who aren’t native language speakers of English must demonstrate to the University of their competence with English. English language.
DCU Business School will provide the prize amount of EUR5,000 for in the first year only to winners.