Evidently, it’s time to take control of your future and guide your course in the correct in the right direction. You can do this by applying for Monash University Scholarships in Australia. If you want to pursue your studies higher than they are now, but don’t have the money an opportunity to do so has come up. The opportunity is available for anyone who wants to learn.
The applications for Monash University Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. But, this article will provide you with all the information you should learn about applying for the Monash University scholarship in full depth. Be sure to read this article until the very end to gather the essential details I will include in it.
There is a Monash University Scholarship and grants are open to both local and international students. Students who are interested should apply now to search for programs that are suitable for them.
This scholarship is available for doctoral and master’s studies. This scholarship includes a monthly living allowance of $35,600, a relocation allowance of $550, and a research allowance per the year of 1500 dollars.
The prestigious scholarship is offered to help students pursuing the Ph.D. by covering the cost of living while attending Monash.
Monash scholarships are a reward for excellence and assist you in achieving your goals regardless of the circumstances. We’re looking for the most curious, optimistic students who are determined to make an impact in the world.
Research Training Program (RTP) The RTP provides scholarships through the Australian Government to help international and national students who are pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Masters’s degrees. Monash scholarships are highly competitive and are granted in accordance with your academic performance as well as any research results as well as prior research knowledge.
Monash University is a public research university that is located in Melbourne, Australia. Named after the famous World War I general, Sir John Monash, it was established in 1958 and is the second-oldest university in Victoria. The state of Victoria. The university is home to a variety of campuses, four are located in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and another is located in Malaysia.
Monash also has a teaching and research center located in Prato, Italy, a graduate research institute situated in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school located in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also offered in other places such as South Africa.
Monash University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Research in Australia
- Opportunities Focus Areas Here to view all offered programs.
- Program Duration: A scholarship is available for the duration of normal study.
- Deadline: See deadlines below
Monash University Scholarship Deadlines
The deadline for applications to the Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship is as the following:
The information regarding deadlines for applications to the Research Training Program and Monash Graduate scholarships is as the following:
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
opens 1 September, closes 31 March
- DOMESTIC (Round 2)
opens 1 November, closes 31 May
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
opens 1 April, closes 31 August
- DOMESTIC (Round 4)
opens 1 June, closes 31 October
Monash University Scholarship Coverage
Monash University Scholarship provides the recipients with the following advantages:
Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship:
- The annual living allowance is $36,200.
- Relocation allowance: $550.
- Amount of research allowance per the year is 1500 dollars.
Monash Research Training Program:
- Living allowance for the year The annual living allowance is $30,000.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
Monash Graduate Scholarship:
- The amount for living expenses The annual living allowance is $30,000.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Scholarship 2023
To be qualified to be considered for Monash University Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- English Testing requirements of the Language Test for general: (6.5) total (no band smaller than 6.0) for IELTS as well as (79 +) Reading 13 and Listening 12. Speaking 18 and Writing 21 on TOEFL.
- English Testing requirements in the Language test for Business, Arts, and Economicsinclude: (7) Overall (no band lower than 6.5) in IELTS in addition to (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20 Writing 20, and Speaking 24 TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian Humanitarian Visa holder.
- A bachelor’s degree requires at minimum the equivalent of four full years of studies in a related field and usually includes research as part of the fourth year. This leads to an honors 2A or 1A degree in the relevant area;
- A course that leads to a degree that has been that is rated by the department, faculty, or panel as being equivalent to an honors 2 or 1A degree in the relevant subject;
- A master’s level degree requires work that usually includes the research element with at least 25% of a full-time equivalent year of work, and the writing of a thesis. It is required that an honors 2A is obtained in the thesis research or research project. In the event that an examiner’s reports will be considered;
- Are qualified according to GRC are considered to be equivalent.
- The awarding of scholarships is depending on the applicant’s academic record, research output, and previous research experiences.
- You have not held previously any Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for longer than six months.
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarship 2023?
Please follow the below instructions for submitting an application to this Scholarship:
- You must be invited to apply prior to applying. In order to receive an invitation, you’ll have to fill out your expression of interest or locate your supervisor who will oversee your work. It’s up to the institution or faculty.
- Select (Apply now ) to sign up for graduate research admission and Scholarship.
- Each section of the online applications is explained in this post.
- Indicate that you would like to be eligible for a scholarship on your application. There is no requirement to fill out an additional application form.
It is not necessary to indicate the scholarship you’re applying for because you will be considered to be eligible for all graduate research scholarships (where you are eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts of academics, degree certificates, or testaments from the institution which conferred the degree (including an explanation of the grading scheme).
- Documentation of citizenship.
- Evidence of having met the English proficiency standards.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.