opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) internship program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) internship program is designed to help graduates.
Details of Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) Internship 2022
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 18 March 2022
Graduates with interest in at least one of the following areas:
- Data Analysis: STEM Degree and EDSA Training
- Conduct Supervision:LLB
- Communication and Language Services:Bachelor in Communications / Design / Art Direction / Web Design
- Enforcement:Bachelor in Forensic Accounting
- ICT: Data and Analytics Services:Bachelor in Information Technology
- ICT: Applications, Infrastructure & Operations:BSc Information Technology
- Banks and Payment Providers:Bachelor: Accounting / BCom Economics / LLB
- Consumer Education:Bachelor: Communications / Marketing / Education
- CFO Office: Bachelor Accounting/BTech/BCom General/BCom Logistics
- Corporate Services: Bachelor of Art/BCom in Administration or Social Sciences.
- Regulatory Framework: LLB / Economics
- Governance, Risk and Assurance: Bachelors in (Law, Risk or Finance)
- ICT: Governance, Risk and Compliance: Bachelor in Information Technology or BCom Informatics or BTech (Risk or Compliance or Governance)
- Disclosure, Advertising and Market Analysis: Bachelor in Economics/Marketing
Applicants must have no work experience and have a strong desire to work in financial services sector.
How to apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Submit the following documents as well:
- South African Citizen with a South African Identity Document
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Certified Copies of Qualification