opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) internship program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) internship program is designed to help graduates.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship: ICT System Operations (Four positions)
About the job:
The CSIR has Internship opportunities for four Interns in the ICT Services Centre. The incumbents will support servers, end-users, and ICT operations within the CSIR. These positions are based in Pretoria.
- Provide professional customer services;
- Support and Administrate ICT servers, back-ups jobs, and storage systems;
- Provide support in line with CSIR’s processes and procedures;
- Assist on all projects that involve ICT Operations.
- Perform basic network and telephony service support, installations, configuration, and providing general user advice where required;
- Troubleshoot software and hardware;
- Manage, maintain, and roll out applications
- Provide support on network printers;
- Ensure quality service is provided to CSIR users;
- Support Microsoft AD, Linux, and Microfocus Edirectory in a Microsoft 365 Cloud (Exchange, Teams, and SharePoint) environment
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- A National Diploma in information technology;
- Microsoft 365 messaging or Azure administrator, A+, and N+ would be an added advantage;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Customer service orientation;
- Ability to manage stress;
- Ability to work with a team
- Communication skills;
- Ability to handle difficult customers;
- Ability to take initiative