If you’re looking to receive the top education for your money with low costs, don’t pass up the opportunity of applying for the Catholic Scholarship offered by the Mwenge Catholic University.
The aim of the award is to help students from the country who wish to study in undergraduate and master’s degree programs at Mwenge University in Tanzania. Mwenge Catholic University in Tanzania.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fantastic offer for those who are interested.
The institution was established in 2005. Mwenge Catholic University is a university located in Tanzania. It offers courses that range from certificates to Ph.D. degrees for students.
Why at the Mwenge Catholic University? The school allows you to seek out a quality education that is honest and free of thought to help you gain professional skills to help serve society of humanity in a constantly changing environment with confidence.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Mwenge Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, master’s, diploma, certificate
- Award: Up to Tshs. 725,000.00
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Tanzania Students
- The award is used in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, masters, diploma, a certificate in education, building just societies, effective congregational/Church management and leadership, health.
- Qualification Criteria To be eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the criteria listed below:
- Catholic Religious brothers, sisters, and priests who demonstrate leadership qualities and potential could be selected by their diocesan or parish superiors.
- holds a leadership position with the organization that is nominated.
- Students are granted scholarships to those who are studying in Tanzania as well as those who have lived and worked in Tanzania for two years prior to the start of their studies.
How to Apply
- Application Procedure: To apply to be eligible for the award, candidates must be admitted to the admissible graduate course within the school. After you have received your affirmation that you are eligible, fill out the application form and mail it to the executive secretary Catholic Scholarship Programme for Tanzania Box 1226, Moshi
- Additional Documents to Support: Aspirants are required to provide transcripts of their academic studies of every school the schools attended prior to them.
- Admission RequirementsCandidates must satisfy the entry conditions for the program.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in both spoken and written in English language.
The scholar also receives an amount to use at their discretion to pay for additional expenses like research, books, and travel. The amount is:
- Masters Tshs. 725,000.00
- Postgraduate Diploma Tshs. 725,000.00
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tshs. 540,000.00
- Certificate and Diploma Tshs. 360,000.00